Online shop MARIO BERTULLI
Protection of privacy and personal data
Charlet SAM (hereinafter "CHARLET") owns and operates the online store of Mario Bertulli shoes and accessories through the website www.mariobertulli.com accessible on the website www.charletmonaco.com
As part of its activities as operator of the two online stores, CHARLET collects and processes personal information (personal data) from Internet users (the Internet user(s))
Aware that collection and using personal data must respect the fundamental rights of individuals, CHARLET makes sure that any use of personal data on the website complies with the amended law n°1.165 of 23 December 199 , relating to the protection of personal information. The website and the use of personal information carried out by CHARLET SAM is declared to the CCIN under number 2017.08053.
- CHARLET is a public limited company regulated by Monegasque law with its head office located at 2 rue Joseph Bressan, registered in the Trade and Industry Directory of Monaco under number 59 S 00811 responsible for collecting and processing the personal data of Internet users.
- The internet user is the person concerned.
Chapter 1 Scope of Personal Data Collection:
CHARLET only collects and uses personal data that is adequate, relevant and strictly necessary for the conduct of its online sales activity:
The Personal Data of Internet Users are:
- the surname, first name, pseudonym, date of birth, e-mail address, landline and/or mobile telephone number, country of residence, region or city of residence, postal code;
- The spoken languages ;
- Banking information (banl name, credit card number, etc…)
- the billing address and the delivery address if different;
- Shoe sizes, style and color preferences;
This data may include, but is not limited to, the user ID associated with his account, any data he has authorized the third party to share with CHARLET and any data he has made public on this service. The Internet User should always review and, if necessary, adjust their privacy settings on third-party websites and services before linking or connecting them to the CHARLET Services.
Chapter 2 – The processing of personal information and its purpose
Personal data is collected by CHARLET for the following purposes:
- to manage the business relationship: orders, invoicing, warranty, payment;
- overall statistics on the use of the various sections of its website by Internet users;
- in order to get to know Internet users better, to answer their questions, and to direct certain information or announcements from CHARLET or its partners to their electronic mailbox.
Chapter 3 – Information on the rights of Internet users
3.1 - Existence and modalities of the right of access and rectification
Any Internet user using the webite has a right of access and a right to rectify personal date concerning them . Internet users may request that information concerning them be rectified, completed, clarified, updated or deleted if it is inaccurate, incomplete, outdated or whose collection, use, communication or storage is prohibited.
These rights may be exercised at any time by contacting CHARLET at the following address:
CHARLET S.A.M. 2 rue Joseph Bressan 98000 Monaco
Or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3.2 Right to object – Right to delete
Each Internet user has the right, for reasons relating to his particular situation, to object at any time to the use of his personal data when the processing is based on the legitimate interest of CHARLET or on the consent of the Internet user.
Each Internet user has the right to obtain the limitation of the treatment when he is opposed to it, when he disputes the accuracy of the data, when their treatment is illicit, or when he needs it for the observation, the exercising or defending their rights in court.
Each Internet user has the right to obtain the erasure of personal data concerning him/her when these are no longer necessary with regard to the purposes for which they are processed, when he withdraws his consent, or when he opposes the processing of personal data by CHARLET.
However, the Internet user is informed that in the event of total or partial refusal of consent to the use of his personal data, CHARLET could be unable to fulfill the orders.
3.3 CCIN's right to seize
All Internet users also have the right to contact the Commission de Contrôle des Informations Nominatives (CCIN), 12 avenue de Fontvieille – 98000 Monaco, in the event that they believe that their rights to the protection of personal information have been violated.
Chapter 4: Transfer of personal data
CHARLET does not transfer or sell the personal data of Internet users with the exception of the personal data of Internet users who have expressed their express consent to receive offers from CHARLET's business partners.
In the latter case, CHARLET declines all responsibility for the processing of personal data carried out by these third parties. The Internet user will exercise his rights directly with them.
Chapter 5 Security of personal data processing
CHARLET implements organizational, technical, software and physical measures in terms of digital security to protect personal data against alteration, destruction and unauthorized access. However, it should be noted that the Internet is not a completely secure environment and the Site cannot guarantee the security of the transmission or storage of information on the Internet.
Personal Data is stored on secure servers which are only accessible to a limited number of people employed by CHARLET. These persons are required to keep this data confidential.
All data collected for payment purposes is encrypted using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and all financial transactions are processed by an outside service provider. They are neither stored nor processed on CHARLET's servers.
Personal data is kept for a maximum period of 5 years from the closing of the account by the Internet user and/or from the date of the last order made on the website.
Chapter 6: "Cookies"
One or more "cookies" will be placed on the hard drive of computers accessing the website
A "cookie" is a small file issued by a server consulted by a user and saved on the user's hard drive. The cookies sent from the website record information relating to the navigation on each website carried out from the computer on which the "cookie" is stored (the pages consulted, the date and time of the consultation) and allow identify successive visits by visitors.
Different types of cookies can be placed:
- Technical cookies: these are cookies necessary for the good functioning of the website. You can refuse and delete these cookies through your browser settings, but your user experience will necessarily be disrupted. These technical cookies include:
- Session cookies, which allow the ordinary browsing session and use of the website (for example, allowing authentication in the personal user area). Session cookies are only set temporarily: when you close the browser, the cookies will be deleted;
- Functional cookies, which allow the user to navigate the website according to a set of selected criteria (for example, the products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service provided.
- Analytics cookies: In order to tailor the Websites to users' needs, we assess the number of visits and page views as well as the activity of our users. These cookies help us to improve our services in order to offer you the best possible user experience.
CHARLET guarantees the right of Internet users to oppose or modify "cookies".
Customers may, when accessing the website, oppose the registration of "cookies" by modifying the options of the navigation software on their computer (refer to the Help section of the Internet browser used).