WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile phone browser by websites that you visit. Cookies are widely used in order to make websites work, or to improve the user experience, as well as to provide certain information to the owners of the website. Our cookies may include information about your online preferences and allow us to tailor our websites to your interests, and often include an anonymous unique identifier.
WHAT TYPE OF COOKIES DO WE USE FOR WHAT PURPOSES?
TECHNICALLY REQUIRED COOKIES
Some of our cookies are strictly necessary to use our websites or certain functionalities within them. If you block these functional cookies, you cannot use our site. This includes the cookies to register whether the user has consented to cookies being used by our website or not.
We might use analytics cookies in conjunction with our web server’s log files to enhance the performance of our websites by collecting aggregated information about how many visitors we have, where visitors have come to the site from and how they use the website (e.g. which pages most visitors go to most often).
How can I manage cookies in my browser?
Default browser settings are usually accepting cookies, but you can easily change these settings in your browser. However, if you chose not to accept cookies anymore, you could experience some issues in using some functionalities of our website.
For more information on cookies settings, you can visit the following websites :
- http://www.cnil.fr/vos-libertes/vos-traces/les-cookies/ (in French) or
- http://www.aboutcookies.org/ (in English).
- For Internet Explorer™: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Pour Safari™: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1677?viewlocale=fr_FR
- Pour Chrome™: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=fr
- Pour Firefox™: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies
- Pour Opera™: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html.